Tuesday, May 11, 2010

happy interesting day!!!

hey hey.... i am quite happy 2day... u know why??
In the morning, after i bring my mum to office, i go to my aunty house and pick up my cousin and back home waiting for the arrival of my cheese cake sifu... Yvonne...
After she arrive, we start our ‘K' at home.. hehe.... she have sing for a few song... but my karaoke system got some problem because it is too old already!!! haiz... need to buy new system or maybe i will try to ask someone to repair it! haixx...T.T

After 'K', we make the Tiramisu Cheese Cake with my cousin and also Yvonne... It was so easy to make such a delicious cheese cake... haha.... i love it very much!!! thanks dear dear for teaching me...

Then, we continue with the movie in my cousin laptop called"IP MAN 1".... after i watch this... erm... thinking to watch "IP MAN 2" haha..... A very nice KUNG FU movie.... woohhh!!!

What a wonderful day i have 2day....yeapii!!
Going to college 2mlw for tourism club preview session...^_^

0 comments: