Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy 21th birthday!!!



Hmmm.... 21 years old...
12am...30 nov 2010... mummy give me a gold key necklace...
In the morning, i went 2 my aunty house and suddenly i had heard that they are planning to buy me a white gold necklace...SURPRISE!
In the afternoon, i go and pick up mummy 3 of us(mum, aunt and me) went to the spring to buy the necklace... We survey around the shops and finally found the one that i like....
After buying necklace, we go and have our lunch at sugarbun...
Night time,
I celebrate my bday at 101... (opps! i did not remember the name of the restaurant)... I have ordered Chicken Cordon Bleu, mummy ordered fish fillet and daddy ordered mee mamak...
its a nice place to celebrate my bday... the food is delicious.... atmosphere is quite good....
Around 11:30pm... My family sang bday song and i cut my bday cake... Nice cake....
Now... i am waiting for my 3rd celebration...2 dec... with my lovely friends....

0 comments: