Friday, October 9, 2009

grandpa pass away!!! sad sad....T.T

My grandpa sick 4 around 2 months... and at last, he leave us............
he died on the 6th of oct, and the funeral was from 6-8 oct... but we are quite happy because he leave in peace and with music.... he leave happily. So we shouldn't be sad cz he go and find his wife in the heaven....
On the 6th of oct, he died in the morning(430am) and all his child, grandchild was here around him until the minute he stop breathing.......
after that, we start to inform all of the relative and frens....
Around 730am, i call my dear.....yvonne and tell her dis news, she was here in the afternoon till 5pm... the next day, she come to my house and accompany me 4 whole night and also send my grandpa away on 8th of june.....thx a lot...........
i m very happy 2 have dis fren.........thz evon......

0 comments: