Saturday, October 17, 2009

Prom Nite 2009!!!!!!

Masquerade Prom!!! held at crown...... nice prom.....i will never forget.... i thk dis year prom night is more better than last year looo....
yesterday, i have been quite busy because of the prom night.... haha.... busy practicing with Yvonne, busy with my silly hair and busy going to crown in the morning. haizzzz....
But, its quite happy at the prom night. i have 3 performance.... 2 for Tech Club and 1 for Tourism Club....2 Chinese song for Tech Club and 1 Malay song for Tourism Club.....
All of the performance have a competition....I m glad that i have won the prize for Tourism Club.... the prize is "shhhh"(cant tell, sorry) haha....
I have a happy night with all my dear friends, tech club friends and also all my classmates..... Hope that i can have another Prom by next year.... haha... miss it so much!!!!!
*i will post some picture when i get it from my fren.....

0 comments: